The ICOR BATS provides the ICOR robot user with the greatest ease, speed, and versatility of any gripper tool on the market. The highest quality materials, vigorous testing, and patent-pending design make the BATS a first and final choice for UGV operators. Custom engineered blocks easily fit within or attach to the grippers.
Block Accessory Tool System (BATS) – 1 Block Kit includes:
- 1 Custom contour-designed block with ‘thumb screw’
- 10 American Heat Treated Steel End-Effectors including: Ground Ripper, Hook, Hook Cutter, Flat Hook, Window Punch, Large Punch, Small Punch, Precision Cutter, Hoe Tool, and Rake Tool.
- 12″ & 6″ extensions and a 45-degree adaptor
- Includes rugged waterproof case, custom foam, and replacement blades/screws
- Adaptable across multiple robot platforms
- Photos of ICOR Robots using Edge Tactical’s Block Accessory Tool System:
- Videos of The ICOR Robots using Edge Tactical’s Block Accessory Tool System:
Icor Mini Using the Hook Cutter Tool:
Icor Mini Using the Small Probe Tool:
Icor MK3 Using the Precision Cutter with Hook Blade Tool:
Icor MK3 Using the Large Probe Tool:
Edge Tactical Solutions has ICOR BATS ready for purchase. Please contact us with your inquiries or order requests today.