- The Block Accessory Tool System (BATS) provides the robot user with the greatest ease, speed, and versatility of any gripper tool on the market. The highest quality materials, vigorous testing, and patent-pending design make the BATS a first and final choice for UGV operators. Custom engineered blocks easily fit within or attach to the grippers.
Custom gripper blocks have been designed to outfit most of the hazardous duty robots used throughout the world. These blocks will universally fit the end effector tools found in the BATS kit. What does this mean for teams and squads? Adaptability across multiple manufacturers and platforms by the purchase of a specific gripper block. With the purchase of 1 tool kit, your current and future robots will have use of this kit, while furthering their capabilities.
- Contour designed to securely fit within the robot gripper
- American heat-treated steel with extremely high tensile strength
- Custom-engineered blocks with pressure/liquid relief outlet
- Commercial off-the-shelf replacement parts
- Rugged Waterproof Case
- Patent Pending
The BATS System works with the following robot platforms:
Please click on the Company logo to view the customized BATS information for that platform
- Video footage of The Block Accessory Tool System in action:
A robot using the hook cutter tool
Edge Tactical Solutions has BATS ready for purchase. Please contact us with your inquiries or order requests today.
- BLOCK ACCESSORY TOOLS (BATS)
- BOMB TECH / EOD TOOLS
- iRECON CAMERA SYSTEM
- DEPLOYMENT FORKS